This classic Special Sauce CBD Flower needs no introduction.
- 2021 outdoor grown FLOWER
- CBD 19.97% / CBDA 22.38% Delta 9 THC compliant.
- Genetics: Special sauce x ERB (Early Resin Berry).
- 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- Dominant terpenes: Myrcene, Borneol, Limonene, Caryophyllene, Bisabolol, Nerolidol, Valencene, Terpinolene, Nerol, Pinene and Cedrene.
- Berry sweetness and earthy green undertones;
- Great ANYTIME strain; Provides a calming motivation for the mind, along with an eased calmness over the body.
Ingredients: CBD Hemp Flower
We are very proud of the fact that we grow using organic farming practices. We absolutely do not use any pesticides on any of our strains.
As quality is of the utmost importance to Fields of Hemp, each and every harvest is tested and approved by the Department of Agriculture or one of their ORELAP (Oregon Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program) accredited laboratories prior to distribution.
All of our testing reports also include a pesticide report as well as a terpene profile report.
1 Gram (0.035 Ounce), 3.5 Grams (1/8 Ounce), 7 Grams (1/4) Ounce, 14 Grams (1/2 Ounce), 28 Grams (1 oz)
Special Sauce Hemp Flower – 20.53%
This year’s Special Sauce tests at an eye-popping 20.53% total CBD. It truly is special.
Total CBD – 20.53% | Δ9-THC – 0.06%
- Additional information
Special Sauce is one of the most well-rounded strains in Sunset Lake CBD’s hemp flower lineup. This year’s cultivar tests at an eye-popping 20.53% total CBD and is just as its name suggests: special.
When you open a jar of Special Sauce, you’ll notice a few things. First, the sweet earthy smell this bud exudes, with just the slightest hint of berries. Second, just how many orange pistils cover this bright green bud. And third, just how much you’ll want to smoke it.
As Oregon CBD Seed’s flagship strain, Special Sauce is a unique hemp flower, great for users looking for a do-it-all swiss-army flower. Special Sauce is a good nighttime and daytime flower and will put a smile on your face.
Sunset Lake slow cures all of its flower to ensure quality and smokability. We test all products with neutral, third-party laboratories. We do not use any pesticides on any of our flower.
Special Sauce’s sweet vanilla-caramel odor is quite pleasing. But the real pleasure is in the taste. A hit of Special Sauce is initially earthy, then savory, and finishes on sweet fruity notes.
Special Sauce’s top terpenes:
- Myrcene – Found in mango and hops, myrcene has long been used in some cultures as a sedative and muscle relaxant. Myrcene is also responsible for beer’s peppery and balsam aroma. (0.93%)
- beta-Caryophyllene – Commonly found in cloves, hops, and rosemary, beta-caryophyllene has the distinctive spiciness of black pepper. (0.17%)
- alpha-Pinene – Especially aromatic, pinene is a terpene that smells a lot like pine trees. It can be found in a few of our favorites— pine needles, rosemary, basil, and orange peels. (0.17%)
Total Terpene: 1.6 wt%
Total CBD – 20.53% | Δ9-THC – 0.06% | Total THC – 0.84% | CBD:THC Ratio 25:1
Special Sauce (Original Strain) x Early Resin Berry (ERB) – Oregon CBD Seeds