Delivery and transport
All orders with Suzy Seeds are shipped in a very discreet packaging and anonymously, regardless of the number of cannabis seeds. This entails shipment by envelope/mailbox box. These orders are not traceable and arrival is at your own risk. If you want to exclude all risks then you can choose an insured shipment. Please note that there will be an extra charge for this.
Optionally, it is possible to add insurance to your package. This means that Suzy Seeds guarantees that you will receive your order at any time. Even if the shipment, for any reason, is lost during the delivery.
|Post NL standard shipment||Post NL Standard shipment :||Track and trace + insured|
|Costs||Free: order > € 50,00||€ 4,65||€ 12,60|
|Insured parcel||No (own risk)||No (own risk)||Yes|
|Tracking and trace||No||No||Yes|
|Sign for delivery||No||No||Yes|
Suzy’s tip: Always send your parcel with track and trace. Without a track and trace we cannot locate your parcel and when it is lost, it is your own risk.
Once we have received your payment, your order is shipped the same day. Our seeds are always in stock. Delivery times differ per country and are in most cases between 3 to 7 working days. Orders are sent out every working day. Below is an indication of the delivery times by country/continent: Sometimes it takes a bit longer before your parcel arrives. It can take 21 days before we mark an order as lost.
Where to Buy Cannabis Seeds Online: 5 Best Seed Banks to Order Marijuana Seeds in the USA
This makes it difficult to find a reliable, high-quality seed bank in the United States, depending on an individual’s residing state.
The purpose of this review is to lay out the details of the top seed banks online.
How the Seed Banks Were Evaluated:
- Discussion with experts – Interviews and conversation with marijuana growers who order their seeds online.
- Website comparison – In-depth compare and contrast of online seed banks, evaluating delivery, strains, customer service, and more.
Top 5 Seed Banks Online
Below is a detailed list of the 5 best seed banks that will ship to the USA.
1. ILGM (I Love Growing Marijuana) – Best overall, most reliable
Robert Bergman is the founder of ILGM, which he started in 2012. He has more than 25 years of experience in the field and has learned many tips and tricks along the way.
Over time, his site has become one of the most trusted locations worldwide for Americans and Europeans buying marijuana seeds. There is an average delivery time of 10 days.
One thing that stands out about this site is the number of options and categories for all types of growers. On the main menu, consumers choose from beginner seeds, auto flowers, feminized seeds, medical seeds, mixed packs, grow kits, special deals, and seed-growing nutrients. All their seeds come with a germination guarantee and are authentic strains.
Also on offer are seeds for warm and cool climates, outdoor and indoor growing, high CBD, high yielding, high THC concentration, and more. Included in the top strains on offer are Blueberry Autoflower, Bergman’s Gold Leaf, Gorilla Glue, Girl Scout Cookies Extreme, and White Widow.
Also available are multiple purchase methods including credit and debit cards, bank deposits and transfers, and Bitcoin. Standard shipping is free, and tracked shipping costs $25.
and promotions every month
- Reputable company with a high rating
- Money-back guarantee, and no dud seeds
- Packaging is discreet
- Free shipping to the US and Europe
- Sells the best-known strains
- Large variety of products
- Growing guidebook and round-the-clock support
- Not available in certain states
- Tracking delivery costs $25
2. Crop King Seeds – Great variety of strains
This seed site is easy to use and offers loads of choices, from different seed types to germination guides. It is the perfect place to shop for beginner growers. Choose from high CBD strains, autoflower options, and more.
On the site, the company has a regulated review system with a structure worked into the database that does not allow for biased or paid reviewers to comment. This five-crown rating offers useful feedback from regular clients.
Use the filters when shopping to help narrow down which products are best. Regular shipping costs $10, express shipping is available at $30, and shipping is free on orders of over $300.
- Free shipping on orders over $300
- Germination rate of 80 percent
- Special ranking and feedback system
- Germination guide
- THC-CBD infographics
- Standard $10 delivery fee
- One to two-week shipping time
- Website is pretty basic, geared towards beginners only
3. Rocket Seeds – Best for discreet packaging and shipping
This Dutch company has been in business for over 20 years and sells a variety of seeds from feminized to outdoor, indoor, autoflowering, and more. They are known for their discreet shipping, where seeds are stored in random objects for confidentiality.
The website offers an entertaining quiz for consumers to find the best seeds for them. It includes details like weed preference and growing conditions. Not only is it a fun feature, but the quiz also helps beginners choose their seeds wisely.
Germination rate with MSNL is 90 percent, and all seeds are hand-checked by their Amsterdam-based staff. They stock all the major brands including Northern lights, Buddha, and White Widow. Each new order comes with a free surprise such as seeds and other products.
Delivery is free for bulk orders, while standard shipping is around $6.25. It normally takes around one to two weeks. Payment options include check, Bitcoin, bank wire, cash, debit and credit cards. Bitcoin users receive a 15 percent discount.
- Stealth shipping
- 15 percent discount for Bitcoin orders
- High reputation since 1999
- Fun quiz for choosing seeds
- Cannabis Cup and High Times Cup award winners
- Different shipping options available
- Free seeds with new orders
- Wide variety of products
- International shipping is very slow
- Only bulk deliveries get free shipping
- Charts for seed strains are confusing
4. Seedsman – Best for specialized strains
This site is geared to users with experience and is one of the most trusted companies that ships to the US. Each year, growers can submit their crops in photo form to the “Photo Cup” competition.
Seedsman offers an enormous amount of licensed breeders, all listed in alphabetical order. For those on the lookout for a specific big-name breeder, Seedsman probably has it. Popular strains available include Sour Diesel, Skunk, and White Widow, along with a great selection of autoflowering and feminized seeds.
The company stocks specific categories and many award-winning seeds, including products for growing at high-altitude and mold-resistant strains.
Each purchase comes with free seeds and loyalty points. Two discounts are on offer for Bitcoin users, including 15 percent off with every order and 25 percent for the first purchase. On the downside, the delivery charge and insurance fee cost $8.98 and $9.04, respectively.
- Special discounts for Bitcoin payments
- Loyalty points system
- Organized breeders’ list
- Every order includes free seeds
- Always plenty in stock
- Storage jars, hemp bags, and other accessories available
- Website is full of cheesy ads
- Steep delivery charges and insurance
- Reviews on the site seem biased
5. QCS (Quebec Cannabis Seeds) – Best for experienced growers
QCS has been supplying Canada and the rest of the world with great seeds for two decades, and their website has been active for 15 years. Choose from regular or special edition seeds, outdoor, indoor, feminized, autoflower, and much more.
The website allows for special strain requests that are not listed among the available products. QCS cares about their customers’ safety, too, offering discreet shipping.
Even though the company is Canadian, they accept payments in USD, so there is no need to worry about conversions.
- Discreet name used for credit card purchases
- 20 percent discount for Bitcoin customers
- Decades of experience
- Great variety of seeds available
- Credit card fee of 3.8 percent
- Minimum order of $70
- $10 standard shipping option only
- The website is basic with few additional details
Seed Banks FAQ
Q. How do Seed Banks Work in the USA?
A: Each state has their own laws regarding marijuana seeds, so most seed banks use an old souvenir law to get over the legal hurdles and do their business. As long as the seeds aren’t germinated they are free to mail them to you as a souvenir or for bird food/fish bait. Go to any major seed bank’s website such as ILGM and you will see a disclaimer page that announces this.
Q: Is It Safe to Buy Seeds Online?
A: Because of the many unreliable vendors selling low-quality products, it makes sense to wonder whether it’s safe to order seeds online. Fortunately, there’s minimal risk associated with ordering from online seed banks. Even customs laws shouldn’t be an issue. Some people are concerned that if their order is intercepted, they’ll end up on the law’s wrong side.
However, in most cases, the seeds won’t be detected. To guarantee this, most seed bank companies offer stealth shipping for customers worried about interception. It’s a discreet way of shipping orders where seeds are placed inside some ordinary objects like DVD cases before shipping; hence the package doesn’t raise suspicion.
Despite this, experts still advise customers against requesting expedited delivery or a shipping method that requires a signature. This helps avoid drawing attention to the package or being forced to sign for the delivery.
Individuals should also consider the payment method they’re using. Bitcoin is usually recommended as it’s encrypted and untraceable. Though, customers can choose to pay using credit cards since purchases are insured and protected.
ILGM is undoubtedly the best seed bank out there that offers US shipping. However, every site on this list is thoroughly vetted, high-reputed, and has a lot to offer.
Wanna pay with cash?
We’re now offering the option to pay for our products with cash via UPS in specific countries. So for those of you that prefer not to use your bank details, we’ve now got a way for you to pay for your goods in cash upon delivery.
Be sure to fill out everything correctly, and include your mobile phone number. You will receive an automated SMS with a code that must be used in order to confirm the COD payment.
After that, we will contact you to confirm your order, and once it’s been confirmed, your order will be processed and you will receive a UPS tracking number once it is shipped.
Upon delivery, you are required to pay the UPS courier the full amount of your order in cash, including delivery fees as stated in your invoice.
Terms of Service
- Where cash is collected, the maximum amount is EUR 500 per receiver per day.
- The shipper assumes all risk related to the collection of the payment, including non-payment, insufficient funds, and forgery.
- If you live in a country where the euro is not used, the UPS courier will provide the currency conversion rate at the time of delivery.
Prices and Fees
- National shipments (Spain): 5% of the value of the goods or a minimum of 9.90€
- International shipments: 1% of the value of the goods or a minimum of 21.60€
This option is available for all European countries and anywhere we are able to ship to with UPS:
Belgium, Denmark, France, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain